martes, 17 de agosto de 2010

Siva Kaneswaran

Name: Siva Kaneswaran
Age: 21
Date Of Birth:16/11/1988
Hometown: Ireland
Star Sign: Scorpio
Favourite Food:Shepherd's pie, Brownies, stew
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/pages/Siva-Kaneswaran/120479287997537
Height: 6ft 1
Eye Colour:Brown (tall dark and handsome)
Hair Colour:Black with a few ginger hairs
Favourite Band:Switchfoot
Football Team: Manchester City or Bolton
Favourite Animal:Dog
Favourite TV Show as a kid:Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Recent TV Show: Family Guy
Favourite Trainers: Y3 Yoji Yamamoto for Adidas
I like it when... chocolate melts with butter
I love it when... I am in front of my ma’s fire
If I could rule... the world I would clear every country’s debt
If it was the end... of a movie in a cinema I would wait for the credits to finish
If my name was... Kumar I would be confused (His twin is called Kumar)
If I was a girl... I would be one hot girl!
If I could have... one wish it would be to travel into space
I hate it when... ….. I miss some hair when shaving my face (and ass)

Altura: 6ft 1
 Mire Colour:Brown (alto oscuro y hermoso)
 Pelo Colour:Black con ún cabello pelirrojo
 Favorito Band:Switchfoot
 Equipo De fútbol: Ciudad de Manchester o Bolton
 Favorito Animal:Dog
 Programa de televisión favorito como un kid:Buffy el Asesino de Vampiro
 Programa de televisión reciente: Tipo de Familia
 Entrenadores Favoritos: Y3 Yoji Yamamoto para Adidas

 Me gusta esto cuando el chocolate ... se derrite con la mantequilla
Si yo pudiera gobernar ... el mundo yo limpiaría la deuda de cada país
 Si esto fuera el final ... de una película en un cine yo esperaría los créditos para terminar
 Si mi nombre fuera... Kumar yo sería confundido (llaman Kumar a Su gemelo)
 Si yo fuera una muchacha... ¡Yo sería una muchacha caliente!
 Si yo pudiera tener ... un deseo debería viajar en el espacio
 Lo odio cuando ... ….. Omito algún pelo afeitando mi cara (y el asno)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario